Work at the Festival...
Stewarding is hard work but enjoyable and you get a free ticket and two free meals!
We are looking for a dedicated team who are willing to work with us to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone involved at Wizard 2011.
Stewarding is hard work but enjoyable. You also get a free ticket and two free meals!
However there are some terms and conditions attached.
Can you answer 'Yes' to the following questions:
- Are you happy to work various shifts over the course of the weekend? First shift starts at 9am Friday 26 August and the last shift ends 6pm on Sunday 28 August. We will try to take your preferences into account when building the rota, however as you can imagine it’s impossible to please everyone all the time.
- Are you able to send a guaranteed DEPOSIT cheque for £75 (per steward) that will only be cashed if you don’t turn up for your shifts?
- We hold this cheque as a bond, to encourage everyone to play fair. If you turn up for your shifts WE WILL NOT CASH YOUR CHEQUE, and it will be destroyed after the festival. A guaranteed cheque is one that has the account holders address written on the back along with the long number on the middle of their cheque guarantee card.
- Are you able to send two passport photos? (For your steward’s badge)
- Are you able to be at the festival site by 5pm on Thursday 25th August for the steward’s safety briefing – or make a special arrangement with me to arrive late?
- Are you definitely able to commit to turning up for your shifts even if you are tired, or it’s raining, or you’re hung over, or any other lame excuse!?
- Are you able to be of generally cheery disposition and get on with whatever needs to be done even if it’s dirty/boring/hard work?
- At the time of the festival will you be 16 years old or over?
- Do you have access to an email address where we can send you information (this can be your own address or from a friend), we just need to be able to send you some instructions and a briefing pack.
Yes, all these apply to me!
If you want to be considered for stewarding then please get in touch by filling in the form. If you could upload a photo of yourself then that would be fantastic as we can put a face to your name :-) You will need to send us two photographs with your application.
Please submit only one application per person.
So if you are up for it please click here to fill in the (Stewarding Application Form)
Any questions email: email@example.com
You can buy your tickets from our official outlets as well as online from our approved ticket sales partners.
The 2011 line-up will have something for everyone no matter their taste in music.
Find out which acts are performing this year by clicking here